- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder (see note)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup light agave nectar
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- Place rolled oats, almond meal, protein powder and cinnamon into a high-speed food processor, process until it resembles a fine breadcrumb.
- Add agave nectar and peanut butter and process until all combined.
- Roll the dough into balls and place in the fridge to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
I use an organic vegan vanilla protein powder.