I have been making these protein balls for a while now and they are delicious!
They are just the right type of treat to curb those sweet cravings and fill you up at the same time.
I do make many other types of protein balls, but these are my favourite by far and I wanted to share them with you.
I typically make them with an organic protein powder as seen here in the pictures below, however I made them last week for a friend with Michelle Bridges protein powder and they were a touch creamier.
Whatever your preference for protein this recipe will work.
Get the recipe below!
- 2 scoops of your preferred protein powder
- 4 tbs of organic natural crunchy peanut butter
- 4 tbs of organic maple syrup
- In a medium size bowl mix all ingredients until combined
- Roll heaped tsp of mixture into balls
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours prior to eating.
- Keep refrigerated and eat within a week.