I have been playing around with this recipe for a while now. I am very happy to share it with you this week. It has consistently worked for me, as long as I stick to this recipe and cooking instructions!
My kids love them, they are NUT FREE making them lunchbox friendly.
Get the recipe below!
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium sized banana
- 1 tsp of coconut flour
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor or blender and process for a few minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Heat your pan on low. You can cook your pancake in butter or coconut oil. I use butter when I make these for the kids.
- Pour a thin layer of mixture in the pan and allow to cook for several minutes prior to turning.
- These pancakes will not rise, they will not bubble like traditional pancakes. You will need to watch them closely so they don't burn!
- Turn pancakes carefully and cook for 1 minute on the other side.
- Transfer to a plate and enjoy!
- I use all organic ingredients. When cooking these in butter I use Grass Fed Organic Butter.
- Makes 6 small pancakes.