Feta Stuffed Dates with Bacon
These are amazing! Fantastic as an entree, nibble or side dish. They’re very easy to make and you won’t be able to stop at one!
Write a review
- 12 medium or large size Medjool dates
- ½ cup fresh soft goats cheese
- 6 slices of bacon halved lengthways. You need it long to wrap the dates.
- Cut a small slit down the centre of each date, remove the pit. Be careful to keep the date in tact as much as possible.
- Using a teaspoon stuff each date with the goats cheese.
- Then wrap a bacon slice around the middle of each date and arrange them on a baking tray, seam side down, with a small space between each one, this will allow the bacon to crisp during baking.
- Bake in a 245 degree celsius oven for 15 minute.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, insert a toothpick into each date and serve warm.
Glamor Hippie http://glamorhippie.com.au/