ORGANIC CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
This delicious recipe only takes minutes to make, with only 4 ingredients you can whip up a healthy dessert for the whole family to enjoy.
Write a review
- 2 ripe medium sized avocados
- 4 tbs of pure maple syrup
- 2 tbs raw cacao powder
- ½ cup of milk (full fat milk)
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and process until completely smooth, its best to scrape down the sides half way through to ensure it mixes well.
- Once processed divide into 4 separate bowls or glasses and chill in the fridge until you’re ready to eat.
- I use all organic ingredients for this recipe to minimise toxins and maximise nutrients.
Glamor Hippie http://glamorhippie.com.au/