Almond Butter Protein Balls
These little gems are a delicious treat using almond butter as wonderful alternative to peanut butter.
Write a review
- 3/4 cup of organic rolled oats
- 1/3 cup of organic almond butter
- 1/3 cup of organic sultanas
- 1/3 cup of organic honey
- 1tsp of organic vanilla bean paste
- 1/3 cup of toasted shredded organic coconut
- Place the rolled oats, almond butter, sultanas, honey, vanilla bean paste in a mixing bowl.
- Toast the shredded coconut over a medium heat until golden brown.
- Place coconut in with all the other ingredients and mix well. The warm coconut will make this easier.
- Roll heaped teaspoons of mixture into balls. This mix will make approximately 12.
- Place protein balls on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Eat immediately or store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
Glamor Hippie http://glamorhippie.com.au/